With the release of his first solo album as Orphan George, Steve Davis joins Gregg Tilston and Karim Kanji to discuss his musical journey. Steve, Karim, and Gregg discuss;
- The making of the Orphan George album
- The history of Before the flood
- Steve’s various bands throughout his career
- The impact of learning to play jazz guitar on Steve as a musician
- And the great beer (and diet Coke) they serve at Radical Road Brewery
This episode was recorded live at Radical Road Brewery in the heart of Leslieville.